There's a Label for That!
Each LiquiDose Label type was specifically designed to address a need in pharmacy. From special papers and adhesives, to unique shapes for small or irregular items, we worked with pharmacists like you to design and test labels that solve your problems.
LiquiDose Labels are available for use with laser, ink jet and direct thermal printers, and they can be easily imprinted with our MILT software. Bar Codes, Graphics, Special Fonts, Tall Man Lettering...even Logos, Symbols and Pictures...can all be included on your labels.
- LiquiDose Labels provide a unique, tamper-evident labeling solution for all your liquid medication identification needs.
- MINI LiquiDose Labels were designed for labeling syringes, ampules and small packages.
- Butterfly Flag Labels have a distinctive 2-wing design so they can be wrapped around syringes, ampules or oddly shaped containers.
- Flag & Receipt Labels have a large, two-sided printing area with a long, thin strip that allows you to attach the label to any item, no matter how small or large.
- Square Labels can be turned 90 degrees so
the bar code and text run along the curve of the item instead of around it,
making both easier to read.
- Customizable Line Tracing Labels allow you to print piggy-back line tracing labels so your nursing staff can mark the ends of IV lines.
- Strip Vial Labels are designed to work with the KwikVial products.