Ideal for liquids, solids and powders!
A "twist of the wrist" is all it takes to dispense no-leak, tamper-evident unit dose. TampAlerT is a simple, fast and inexpensive system for packaging solids, liquids or powders.
- Seals with a "Twist of the Wrist"
- No-Leak, Tamper-Evident Seal
- 5 Sizes - 15 ml (0.5 oz) to 120 ml (4 oz.)
- Natural or White, Ultraviolet Inhibitant Polyethylene
- USP Tight Child Resistant or Regular Screw Caps
- In-House or Outpatient Dispensing Applications
- Perfect for Controlled Substances, Legend Drugs or Unit Dose Dispensing
Ideal for legend drugs and controlled substances, in-patient, O.P.D. or after-hours dispensing, TampAlerT vials are available in 15, 30, 60, 100 and 120 ml capacities, in natural or UV inhibitant polyethylene with USP Tight Regular or Child-Resistant screw caps.
Each cap contains EPS's unique tamper-evident seal. Simply screw the cap on the bottle. When the cap is removed, the tamper-evident seal, with the printed warning "Sealed For Your Protection" is in place over the top of the bottle, protecting your medication.
Providing manual tamper-evidence was never so easy and cost-effective. See for yourself why TampAlerT is the right solution for your packaging needs.
15 ml = 0.5 oz. = 4 dram
30 ml = 1 oz. = 8 dram
60 ml = 2 oz. = 16 dram
100 ml = 3.3 oz. = 27 dram
120 ml = 4 oz. = 32 dram